ND LADIES RUN


Advertisement
Published: August 22nd 2009
Edit Blog Post

Day 1. My first ride without Del. Connie and I were on our way about 4:30 today. Our final destination for the night was Napoleon, ND but before that we HAD to make a few stops.

First stop was Enderlin grocery store for a bottle of water and some chocolate. Back on the bikes and a stop at Sandy's Gas station to fill. OPPS, Sandy's was closed. So on we go to Gackle. Gas station closed. Next best stop was Dani's Place. The local beer establishment. Very friendly bartender. She helped us with our Scavenger Hunt items. We got our Dollar Coin and a Stalk of Grain. From the locals we find out that Streeter has a card reader on their gas pump, so it's on to Streeter after a cold beer.

Streeter?? Not that big but do you think we could find the gas pump. It took us a couple trips through town but it couldn't hide from us. Yea, we found it.

On our last leg for the night. Streeter to Napoleon. Our home away from home for the night was the Broken Bell Inn. It was about the first thing we saw when pulling into Napoleon. Awesome little cabins. And we were the only ones there. We unpacked our bikes and headed out to find something to eat. Since we had been to the Downtowner Bar before, we decided that was the place to go. We were the only ones in there, other than the bartender. Oh well, they had Pizza Corner Pizza and cold beer. Good enough for us. Back to our cabin and a good nights sleep.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.076s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0462s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb