North Carolina


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » North Carolina
August 20th 2005
Published: August 24th 2005
Edit Blog Post

So i found out another kiwi friend of mine was in north carolina which is only bout a two hour flight away...jo emailed me and i ended up going to visit for the weekend, i had a good time hanging with her friends and being cooked alive by the unbeleavably hot/humid weather!!
On the thursday night we went out to a 18's and up club/bar where 18 to 21 year olds got there hands marked with a cross and werent allowed to drink...so naturally i had a beer in each hand for most of the night, stupid concept cos it didnt stop any of us underagers.
then friday we (me, jo and the kids) went to the zoo very hung over... was supposed to be a bit cooler but the weather man is never right so we cooked all day again.
then for the rest of the weekend we just chilled with her friends and looked around north carolina, its a nice place.


update on the poisen ivy: so my ivy rash's have finally gone!! yay, it only took three weeks to go and left a small amount of skin discoloration!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement

caeli, bridget an Rickyccaeli, bridget an Rickyc
caeli, bridget an Rickyc

these are the two noisy lil kids that jo looks after in north carolina
jo and amyjo and amy
jo and amy

at amy's flat drinking before we went out
dic an ricdic an ric
dic an ric

i thought i would just add a preview of whats to come...me and dal are gonna be traveling throughout the UK slaying the (censored for nana) where ever we go so this is just a short warning to all parents with daughters of an acceptable age...


4th September 2005

WARNING TO RICKY
BEWARE: Dallen Olsen will severely decelorate playa advancement
5th September 2005

Big Gay Dal
Beware Rick...The only thing you'll be pulling with Dal is big guys who lock scrums and shower together... Mint journal bro...I wouldnt have picked the two $1 notes up. It puts you in standing dog position and then guys like Dallen get you...
5th September 2005

wassup
sounz like ur havin an awsome time.more pics of girls in bikinis wud be good.
16th September 2005

WHAT DO YOU CALL A MAORI WITH TWO BRAIN CELLS?? ....PREGNANT.

Tot: 0.063s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0368s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb