Harborfest in Oswego!!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » New York » Syracuse
July 29th 2005
Published: August 13th 2005
Edit Blog Post

on the greyhound bus to syracuseon the greyhound bus to syracuseon the greyhound bus to syracuse

I think this is albany new york? not really sure but we stopped here to pick up some more people, one was a pretty girl that sat next to me!!
This was definately the best weekend yet!!! Jolene and Chet (american uni friends) had invited me to there place in upstate New York for their towns annual Harborfest!! Oswego is near Syracuse and right on the edge of Lake Ontario (a huge ass lake that you cant even see the other side!! and no tuffy that dosnt make it the ocean)
i took an eight hour bus ride from newton, boston to syracuse new york where i got off and caught another bus to oswego university campus. I had heaps of fun meeting all jo's and chet's friends and drinking lots of beer, cant really say what i got up to as a lot of it is blurry and the rest is better left off the net.
so thanks to all the peeps who i met at harborfest whilst on my rampage and also to chet, jolene and all there friends who made my stay a wicked drinking time...

and just a little side note to anyone who is gonna come to the states ever....make sure you know what poisen ivy looks like and then stay the @$#@ away, that stuff is soooo shitty!! ya see i was doing a
relaxing...relaxing...relaxing...

maggie, chet and me chilling at jolenes pad in oswego
bit of gardening and just pulling weeds willy nilly cos im stupid and from nz which is a safe haven cos it dont have any lethal plants!! and now i have poisen ivy rashes all over!!! and it dont just go away quickly either... it sets in after about 10 days and then it spreads to where ever it wants!!! be warned!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement

beer pong half time breakbeer pong half time break
beer pong half time break

maggie, spu, me, jolene and chet taking a break from the best drinking game iv played!!
drinking in oswegodrinking in oswego
drinking in oswego

spu, hannah, chris, sam and some others that i should know but dont.
Saturday night and ready to hit harborfest!!Saturday night and ready to hit harborfest!!
Saturday night and ready to hit harborfest!!

from left to right: hannah, spu, sam, hammer, jolene, chet, me, scottie, mo, racheal, story and maggie...all wicked people that i hope to meet again one day.
Hammer, me and tommyHammer, me and tommy
Hammer, me and tommy

these were the two wicked dudes who gave me a ride to the bus on sunday, cheers guys!
one beach of a day!one beach of a day!
one beach of a day!

this is one of the beaches iv been to, as you can see its another beautiful day! how is winter going back home??
shopping at wrentham outlet storesshopping at wrentham outlet stores
shopping at wrentham outlet stores

Rickyc bringing his game...


15th August 2005

Thee bator's game seems to be improving
20th August 2005

more please
come on more info big guy ! reading between the lines can leave toooo much 2 chance !!!haha hey i not only have got dad reading this but believe or not pop as well ...good effort huh !!
23rd May 2006

yep, that's albany

Tot: 0.039s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0206s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb