9/11 Memories


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » New York » New York
September 18th 2013
Published: September 18th 2013
Edit Blog Post

My dad remembers that he was in coffee shop that morning of the incident. He was drinking his coffee when all of a sudden, groups of people came into the cafe to tell the people there was an attack in New York. He did not realize that it was an actual attack and thought it was just a plane crash at New York. When more and more people came into the cafe, he got more details about what the attack was about, and what is actually happening in New York City. My dad was still astonish on how a plane could crash in New York City. When my dad went home from the cafe, he turned on the television to see what was going on. He saw that the Pentagon was being attacked, and the soldiers were scattered around the field to find any survivors of the attack.



This impacted the society because America's relationship with the Middle East is now shattered because of the attack, and the American's are not allies with the Middle East. President Bush then declared war on the Middle Eastern because of their terrorist acts on the United States and are looking to hunt Osama Bin Laden.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.059s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0361s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb