Running out of things to do in NYC....not


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » New York » New York » Manhattan
December 24th 2017
Published: December 26th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Sooo much done, but still so much to do. But before that, time to have a big ol' healthy breakfast of Nutella French toast American style! When I say American style I mean a serve big enough that not even I can finish it, and that's saying a lot. The quaint little venue this morning was called Penelope's and we met our Pokémon hungry friend Fish there first, and as it wasn't ready we managed to get a quick coffee and Pokémon walk in before being seated, much to the joy of our non Pokémon peeps.

With a late start, a walk around, an extended breakfast and a bottomless mug of coffee we found that we didn't have a lot of time to dilly dally before the show Aladdin was to start at the Amsterdam theatre. What a good show this was too. We all enjoyed it across all ages.

After the show we all decided to go in different directions with mum going for a quiet ale, Bec going for a shop and Ollie and I going for another shot at the boss raids. As Ollie had not as yet caught himself the gym boss Groudon! We found a nice little spot out the front of some Nazi soup kitchen (dunno some Seinfeld thing), watched and Asian driver attempt a parking spot about 330 times and then witnessed Ollies victory over the red devil gym boss!

We collected mum from her new bar friends and then feasted on some of the local cuisine, Mexican. Beautiful! Got ourselves a yellow angle home and watched ourselves some Christmas movies on Nexflix, while eating some treats that Bec collected from her mate Carlos the cake boss! Happy Holidays!


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.05s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0265s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1019.6kb