Way too much to do


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » New York » New York » Manhattan
December 22nd 2017
Published: December 25th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Lovely morning too have a bit of a relax and some gaming in the room with Ollie while Bec and Mum tackled some shopping, pretty sure I got the good end of that deal. Not before too long it was time to head off to our next adventure. Christmas with the Rockettes! We walked briskly through Bryant Park and had to be at Radio City an hour before the show and as we had seen the size of the line a few days earlier down the street we decided not to risk it.

The line was still there but it moved really quick and after the statutory metal detector and bag search we were gazing upon the awesome interior of a Christmas infused Radio City Lobby. Ollie and I took a quick spin with Santa in a promotional Lexus parked downstairs, Mum and I had a couple of Buds, then armed with popcorn we settle back for the show.

WOW! Awesome! not just all the good sorts dancing in time, but there was singing and a 3D Santa show, and streamers, and paper snow, and more dancing, and even more sequence, and lights.... just a good time.

After the show we battled the masses and got down to more masses in Time Square. Even though the sky above had started to turn dark and grey, the streets remained bright and alive with so many billboard lights that you could get a tan. Everyone was full of Christmas spirit and the whole environment was intoxicating.

We were to meet up with a friend and fellow Pokémon Go enthusiast a short time later in a place called Heartland Brewery, this to was not to disappoint. It was sooo good to catch up with Fish and the food was awesome! Another burger and beer Shane.... Don't mind if I do.

Best walk off that extra kilo of meat with a brisk Pokémon hunt through the main streets of NYC chasing the elusive Groudon! A couple of raids later and it was time to head back to mid town and call it another night in the big apple. Wait maybe we should drop into Mid Town Comics for a bit of late night nerd shopping!

No wonder we are all getting tired, but tomorrow is sure to be a big day....again.


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement



Tot: 0.092s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0481s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb