Day 7 - Vegas


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Nevada » Las Vegas
July 24th 2009
Published: July 28th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Day 7 - 24/07/09 Vegas
After the day before, it's needless to say we missed brekkie. We were up at around 10.30. All were struggling majorly!
Sometime around lunch, Mich, Lauren and I headed down to some shops on the Strip. Didn't stay very long and went to maccas. Felt sicker after maccas so headed back to the hotel and had another sleep.
Christina had organised a variety show and another club for this night so we got ready and started feeling better.
V the Variety show was fantastic. It had an magician, gymnasts, jugglers and more. It was so great. Way more entertaining than i thought it would be, so that was good.
The club we went to was at the Luxor, called the Cat House. The name should probably have given it away, but it was very close to being a gentleman's club. However, there was way more girls there than guys. It was a very exclusive club apparently, $40 entry which we didn't have to pay thank goodness. It was free champas for the ladies for the first hour, so i took advantage of that. All of a sudden the music got louder and some lovely and fully clothed ladies heading onto the podiums for a very tasteful dance... NOT! But they went away soon enough, and we got up and showed how better we can dance... lol!! After the free champagne ended I thought well they can't be that expensive... $13 US for one champagne... plus $1 tip... No more drinks for me after that - not that i needed anymore...
Last ones standing at the club at the end: Mich, LV, Scott, Nathan, James and Tim.
The group somehow got separated on the way back to the hotel. But when we finally arrived Scott, Nathan, Mich and myself stayed up chattin a little longer.... bed this night happened around 5.30... When in Vegas...!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.133s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0497s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb