Las Vegas Golf Trip - Sept 2008


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Nevada » Las Vegas
January 11th 2009
Published: January 11th 2009
Edit Blog Post

I don't have many scenic photos of sweeping panoramic vistas from this holiday......it was what it said on the tin, a golf (read beer into that) trip to Vegas with me and the 4 D's (Darran, Deano, Dougy & Dalesy....lucky Danny coudn't make it). Stayed at the MGM Grand for a week and had 4 games of golf on some of the toughest courses I ever played. It was that bad I haven't picked up my clubs since. Lost many a coin playing golf......to add to the many a bill lost in the casinos after the game. Great party place though, had some big, big nights at some big, big clubs.


Additional photos below
Photos: 21, Displayed: 21


Advertisement



3rd February 2009

Flog! (read backwards...)
Legendary week! Golf wise - very tough and I've played some tough courses. Add to that the heat and the hangovers and some sub-standard golf all round! Beers slipped down so easily as well as the $'s in the casino's Somehow I ended up being $90 up overall thanks to a lucky run on the roulette! Roll on Thailand 2009!
27th March 2009

wow, have seen more of your photos on this blog than when you were home last! sorry to say that glen has not used the golf clubs yet, they are gathering dust in the shed. about time you came home and took him out for a game?
27th March 2009

I'm on the way Michelle.....probably another 8 weeks before I make it though

Tot: 0.071s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 13; qc: 40; dbt: 0.0413s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb