Day 1 - Las Vegas


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Nevada » Las Vegas
December 30th 2006
Published: January 2nd 2007
Edit Blog Post

Viva Las Vegas - here we come! Caught a plan at 11am from San Diego to Las Vegas. Arrived at 12pm and waited an hour and a half for our luggage to finally come of the luggage carousal. Jumped on our transfer to our Hotel- Circus Circus. This was not like any other hotel it was massive. Like a big Crown casino. At our hotel is a massive casino, amusement park, restaurants, night clubs, theater shows and finally accommodation. We walked in to the casino- it was so busy. Very crazy. We checked in out our gear down and head down the strip.

Started off at a half price show tickets van and got some tickets to the 'Beach Boys'. Love the Beach Boys so I was excited. We headed down the strip and as it got darker the lights appeared. There is hotel after hotel each with a casino, shopping, restaurants etc. Each one had its own features which make it unique.

Ended up at The Frontier for a buffet dinner. Lots of Buffet's here so eating too much! After tea we jumped on 'The Deuce' which is a double decker bus that goes up and down the strip to go to the other side of the strip at 'The Luxor' to watch our 'Beach Boys' show. The strip is about 4 k's so not easy to walk. After lots of traffic we finally arrived at the Luxor and headed to the show.

It was great fun and they sung all their classics. John Stamos (hot guy 'Uncle Jessie' from Full House and now ER apparently) was playing in the band as well. So got up close to get some pics of him. Got up and sung along to the tunes and had lots of fun. Favorite songs on the night were: Good Vibrations, Fun, Fun, Fun, California Girls, and Surfing USA, Help me Rhonda, Barbara Ann etc.



Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.048s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 8; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0281s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1015.8kb