Missoula to Billings, Montana


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Montana » Billings
September 6th 2009
Published: September 6th 2009
Edit Blog Post

We left Missoula today after 2 PM Nat had business. It is our 3rd day on the road! Nat had planned for us to stay at Best Westerns on our stops, but the first night we got a motel room, we found them to be much cheaper!! We have saved $72 combined and we have been shopping too lol awesome.

Before we left today I googled Devil's Tower lol and it said 3 hrs & 3 min. LOL 5 + hrs later we're in Billings and no sign of Devil's Tower lol ok, maybe tomorrow lol

When we were leaving Missoula, we were looking for Southgate Mall, some guy in a moose suit was on a motorbike LOL he followed us for a bit, I think he was advertising something lol it was good for a giggle, as we went along we encountered some rain, lightening and strong winds that made the car sway lol While this is going on, out of nowhere this tumble weed blows right into the car LOL Scared the crap out of Nat, this is after she saw some road dead and they were all deer. The tumble weed hit the passenger side, right in the front!! That woke us up, we had to have a cigarette after that lol as I was getting my smokes I noticed a piece of the tumble weed was stuck to the car LOL This tumble weed blew right down a hill and on to the car lol and it was about 3 ft around lol scary!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.065s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0306s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb