whoa it's been a while


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Missouri » Camdenton
March 21st 2011
Published: March 21st 2011
Edit Blog Post

Hey!

Been a loooooooooong time since I posted on here. For future reference, our updated photos will be on facebook. If you are not on facebook and would like to see recent photos, just sent me an email and I will send you a link, kind of like it was here on travelblog.

Spring has sprung here in the Ozarks! The trees are budding out, the daffodils are blooming, and the grass is getting tufts that are great for hiding Easter eggs. Lenin and I have been building a walkway out of rocks between our casita and the parent's house. We just got our fishing licenses yesterday and I predict that we'll be spending lots of hours at HaHaTonka state park with poles in our hands.

He just got his green card and we have now applied for his social security number, which opens up windows like getting a driver's license and applying for jobs - two very important steps. He continues with his English classes on Monday nights and we go to a Spanish church service on Saturday nights, both of which he thoroughly enjoys since he can see that he speaks better English than immigrants who have been living here for years, and at church he can speak Spanish with someone other than me.

That's all for now. Will not be posting on here much anymore. Check facebook, send me an email, and let me know if you want links to updated phooooooootos!

-mollybaade@yahoo.com



Advertisement



Tot: 0.281s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 14; qc: 62; dbt: 0.1372s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb