Minneapolis Bro Sess Day #3


Advertisement
Published: October 29th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Target FieldTarget FieldTarget Field

Target Field
After another unsuccessful morning of wandering to find brunch, we wondered towards the stadium and went to the Loon Pub. It was great, unhealthy bar food. I had the walleye fingers, which had an excellent dipping sauce and the pork soup. We attended the Tigers-Twins baseball game that afternoon. Target Field is a beautiful park that had a bunch of state-fair-type food. Also, since it was 90 degrees outside (after 50s and rain the day before) they had free water jugs around the park, a nice touch. The real excitement of the game came when I cheered a great diving catch by the Tigers and a Twins fan threw their empty drink cup at me. Turning around I said “Seriously?” and they were surprised. Was I suppose to just ignore it? There was no incident and the Tigers hit a Homerun to win in the 9th, so all was right in the world.

My friend asked if we wanted to go see some WNBA action for free with his brother, but the rest of us declined. Instead we went to Kierans Irish Pub, where I enjoyed a pretzel and some Finnegan’s on draft. After spending some time relaxing, we went to Huberts to grab a bite to eat. The service was okay, they did change one of the 50 TVs to the baseball game for us (this is a basketball bar, being that it is attached to the Target Center,) but there attention on refilling drinks was lackluster. Overall a good meal, especially the deep-fried Juicy Lucy with jalapeños! With a gut full of Juicy Lucy and beers, it was time to call it a night.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.067s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0358s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb