week 3 camp


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Michigan » Detroit
June 27th 2005
Published: July 9th 2005
Edit Blog Post

The SparrowsThe SparrowsThe Sparrows

Week 3 boys, not too bad.
Week 3 was pretty good, the boys where a bit better behaved. Some of this weeks boys where funny little characters and they all luv the croc hunter. They all ask if I know him and if i wrestle crocodiles!
So for the talent show this week we did a croc hunter skit. We made a cardboard croc and painted him up and named him mean Murry and had it strapped it to 2 boys backs and the rest of us where all croc hunters. And we did our best Steve impressions and jumped on Murry and carried him off to Australia zoo. But It didn't go to plan due to some boys forgetting what to do or adding a bit of improve in but all the parents had a good laugh. They all wanted to have pictures of their kids with the Australian Croc Hunter counselor!

Sleep over night was tiring this week, 1 kid Shane had a pain in the guts so every hour or 2 we would get up and go to the bathroom. And Charles the other counselor in the cabin with the boys soars like a freight train so after we get back from the
These croc's can be real mean!These croc's can be real mean!These croc's can be real mean!

The croc hunter skit at camp fire night.
bathrooms ( which is a separate building 100m away) I had dramas getting back to sleep cause his bed was next to mine.

But then Friday arrived and we where going to the baseball so I could celebrate the end of the week with some beers!



Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement

The climbing towerThe climbing tower
The climbing tower

The tower is 50ft has 4 rock walls, a zipline and a high ropes course.


Tot: 0.215s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 28; qc: 109; dbt: 0.1607s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb