happy campers!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Maine
July 26th 2006
Published: August 3rd 2006
Edit Blog Post

It's almost half way now and i really can't wait to just start travelling - while i've eventually grown to start liking the camp, I always long for those romantic walks along the wharf and the candle lit dinner beneath the stars and the................... sorry thats another fantasy........i always seem to long for the odd day that we actually get to leave camp and go travelling abit, let my hair down and experience another country and it's culture. The days that we have had out have been great and i always mark for the days when we get to do it again - but i guess for the next month and a half i'll just keep hacking it out!

We had parents day just the other day, it's quite easy to tell where some of these kids pick up some of their characteristics. while i'm stuck in my little dungeon which i call the gym - i had the chance to meet a few of the parents of which the girls brought them down to meet me! Not too sure many of the parents or anyone for that matter even myself still understands Zhang, she is a bit of a ditz sometimes (most of the time) - this one time (at band camp) we just got back from shopping at this hugh outlet store (its to die for) and Zhang picked up I pretty snazzy little dress to go out in. Admittedly it looked very nice on her when she tried it on in the store - she tried on quite a few dresses on at that time but came to a conclusion that she liked that one. when we got back to the camp she tried the dress on again! But....there was something wrong, it didn't seem quite right - we were thinking "did i pick up the wrong dress, amidst all the others I tried on?" - VERY WEIRD! It was very clear that the dress that she was now looking in the mirror at was not the same dress she had tried on and liked at the store!!!

Luckily I was there - as i looked at her in the dress from behind, the dress became somewhat more familiar! Silly girl had the dress on backwards! I was laughing so hard i was crying nigh on peeing! it was hilarious, i mean who buys a dress and puts it on the wrong way?

It's my birthday tomorrow!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.073s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0351s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb