Make It Right Foundation with Brad Pitt


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Louisiana » New Orleans
March 20th 2014
Published: March 20th 2014
Edit Blog Post

The individual that who has started their own global initiative is Brad Pitt with his “Make It Right” foundation. This foundation provides low income communities that need housing and build them housing for a living. The purpose for this foundation that Brad Pitt came up with was to build houses for low income people, and he started with this foundation to provide with the concept after Hurricane Katrina that came up in New Orleans and wanted to build households for the disaster that had occurred. Where this foundation mainly takes place is in the United States, but they are also helping around the world with low income families in order to provide households for those people in need. However, they also impact mainly all around the world without any hesitation because they must refer to low income communities without households. I believe that this foundation is making a difference in the world because they interact with people not only around the world, but inside the United States in which other foundations don’t take into consideration because even though we may have high standards there are still people that are in poverty and this foundation is building households of 50,000 dollars for people that are in need for free! They are making a difference if you ask me. In every way possible.

Thanks to, http://www.stylelist.com/tag/luxury/ for the images.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.088s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 13; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0442s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb