Yaw-NFL


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Louisiana » New Orleans
January 13th 2008
Published: January 14th 2008
Edit Blog Post

New OrleansNew OrleansNew Orleans

New Orleans
A late night again last night and i was woken up by Scott one of Tommys housemates, he was stopping around and seeing his girlfriend off. Tommy and his housemates were all watching american football and it was on most of the day yawnnnnnn.

Mark and Scott (Tommy's housemates) decided to go to Walmart in Jefferson parish and so i went with them to get some food for the train tomorrow, so the walmart was like the other one i went to in Tuscaloosa and like everything else in America it has to be big as hell, afterall they dont do small in America.

Marks mum is english and lives in Swindon the capital of cultual....lol, so Walmart highlighted the fat issue in America and everything is pre-packed and i can not imagine much nutrional value in most stuff and in the South they like fatty foods aswell. I am not as trim as i use to be when i went to the gym but these people made me feel skinny....lol.

Well i got some bread,cheese and some cookies and snacks and some fruit, so not all that healthy, but then most meals i have healthy stuff so
New OrleansNew OrleansNew Orleans

New Orleans
a little bad stuff is not to bad. Mark and Scott got there stuff and after waiting in line forever we paid up and headed to Marks pick up, you dont see many small cars in America, its either pick up's or suv's. We nipped over to gamestop and Scott got a fan for his x-box.

We headed back and stopped at subway and got sandwiches, i got a 6 inch veggie delite and we headed home and Tommy was watching the Giants-v-Cowboys game and Tommy is a New York Giants fan.

The Gaints won and will play the Greenbay packers next sunday and i made my sandwiches and grabbed some noodles for dinner. After tha game Tommy asked if i wanted to go and do or see anything, but it was gone 7pm so did not see the point in going anywhere. Tomorrow we will see a few things and then i get the train to LA and a bus to Vegas on the 16th.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

New OrleansNew Orleans
New Orleans

New Orleans
New OrleansNew Orleans
New Orleans

New Orleans


Tot: 0.145s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.1204s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb