Las Vegas to New Orleans


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Louisiana » New Orleans
August 18th 2022
Published: August 18th 2022
Edit Blog Post

17th August, 2022

The alarm went off at 5:30 and we were in a Lyft ride by 6:15 to get to the airport.

We had to take two flights and connect through Dallas, Texas. The first flight was on time and we had no problems. The only thing was we had a very short layover time. The passengers were taking their time to get off the plane, so we had to practically run to the shuttle train to get to our next flight on the other side of Dallas airport. We were last on and if we had have been 5 mins later, it would have left without us.

We flew over some of the spaghetti type freeways they have there. Don’t know how they can possibly navigate them without getting totally lost.

Landed in New Orleans at 3:30pm and got to our apartment near Bourbon St around 4:30pm. After we got our luggage in, we went looking for a supermarket so we could cook some dinner. Fat chance of finding one of them in a tourist city. We managed to get the makings of a toasted sandwich and some soup. We didn’t do a lot except update the blog and watch some TV.

Looking forward to seeing Gail & Jeff (Jackie’s friends from North Carolina) tomorrow.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.151s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0502s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb