Posh Dinner in the City of INDY!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Indiana » Indianapolis
June 24th 2014
Published: June 24th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Ever read about those new posh restaurants that pop up in your city, ever thought about going but was afraid because the online menu leaves you confused....just GO, GO, GO!!! My brother in-law invited us out to celebrate his birthday before going on his mission trip to Africa. His wife decided to make reservations at Cerulean Restaurant, attached to the artsy Alexander hotel. One of the highlights advertised is the "Birds Nest" table inside the restaurant. The menu was creative. We all tried different things and shared them. The number one choice was the "Ravioli" which is one fresh pasta ravioli with a poach egg yolk inside and the smoked duck over the lemon sauce pasta. We giggled over "Sweet Breads" and argued over what they actually were versus Andrew Zimmerman's explanation on the food channel. Dessert was my Favorite!! So pretty and Super Yummy! The bill for four people with drinks was more than our normal couple date night but the experience was great. Of course our company made the dinner even better! Afterwards we went upstairs and viewed some of the art work, plat 99 is upstairs and was very colorful and cool. There's a lot to explore in Indianapolis with the food scene but this is one not to be missed for sure.


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement



Tot: 0.049s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0294s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1020kb