Talbott Street Art Fair


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Indiana » Indianapolis
June 18th 2012
Published: June 18th 2012
Edit Blog Post

A spontanious inventation to the 56th Talbott Street Art Fair proved to be a very nice expierence to see great art. This art fair is a very locally anticipated Summer event for collectors and artists alike. The art work is top notch quality that could easily be showcased in a gallery or expensive boutique. The atmosphere was friendly and pleaseant as the artist were happy to have you look at the work without pressuring you to purchase anything, giving you stress free time to take in their craft. The crowd was courtious with no pushing or rudeness, everyone seemed to have a mutual peaceful way about them. There was plenty of options for the usual fair type food. Which is good considering there is alot to walk and view and you will need to stay hydrated. There is no cost to attend the art fair but you might want to bring $50.00 at the least to make a purchase, not saying there isnt anything cheaper but this is not a token kind of art fair. My purchase included a beautiful multicolred wood board for my kitchen at $30.00. Definitly worth a local trip to see.


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement



Tot: 0.08s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 8; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0427s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb