RIHLA #6


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois
October 18th 2011
Published: October 18th 2011
Edit Blog Post

1. “Success is determined not by whether or not you face obstacles, but by your reaction to them. And if you look at these obstacles as a containing fence, they become your excuse for failure. If you look at them as a hurdle, each one strengthens you for the next”
-This quote is significant because it talks about how success is determined by how you react to the things you face in life. You shouldn't look at your obstacles as excuses but whether as hurdles and they'll only strengthen you for the obstacles to face ahead.

2. "Life is not a matter of milestones, but of moments".
-This quote is significant because the moments in life are what matters the most.

3. “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”
-This quote is significant because even though you can't go back in the past and change things that happened, you can help make your life better for the future.

4.“It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you are not.”
-This quote is significant because it talks about being who you are and not letting anyone define you. Be who you are. Don't try to be what others want you to be.

5.“Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.”
-This quote is significant because every moment in life counts. It's just those moments where you will never forget that make your life worthwhile. Every moment in life isn't a smile, but sometimes there are those moments that take your breath away and that's when you realize what the true meaning of life really is.

These quotes might relate to what we will and what we have already studied in World History because every thing about History has something to do with life. History is a part of life. In order to move on in life, history has to happen. That's what makes life more interesting; when you can sit back and think about things that happened in the past that altered or influenced your life today.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.137s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0436s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb