RIHLA #18


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
February 18th 2013
Published: May 5th 2014
Edit Blog Post

1. This article is about how students that have alot of absences are give this GPS device, that is used to track them down. This device is very small, and is used to find students that are sometimes skipping school. Once they reach the four unexcused absences they are given this device, and their parents are aware. This device is used to help raise the attendance percentages in schools because they are currently low. The students are required to hold this device for six weeks, and then it is taken away to see if they continue to come to school without being tracked down.

2. My reaction to this GPS tracker was that it is a positive thing, and I believe this because not only will it improve attendance rates, but it also change bad habits and choices that are made by students. This can also improve students grades in school because they will be more engaging in class.

3. This relates to a future class because since this GPS tracker is showing improvement in many areas of school, then other school will end up getting these trackers for their students because they want to see those positve results.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.08s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0439s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb