RIHLA#22


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
March 13th 2012
Published: March 13th 2012
Edit Blog Post

In the article, "Afghans rail against civilian troops after civilians killed" it spoke about the recent incident of the american solider who allegedly killed 16 innocent civilians in their homes in Afghanistan. Since the issue is on going no name was released for the solider who allegedly killed the innocent people. It was said to have happened on the soldiers 3rd tour of iraq and Afghanistan. This incident has rallied up the people of the village in which it happened and now plans of counter attack are being discussed. Happening shortly after the American troops burned the Quran, this attack added fuel to the fire and the Taliban is now speaking about getting revenge on the American troops. The Obama administration and other American forces are trying to respond peacefully to this events insuring it was the act of a single troop which does not need any counter attacks. However the officials of Afghanistan are stating that the crime was unforgivable and this may cause further problems with the Taliban and people of Afghanistan. This relates to the topics of war and conflicts between nations. Another thing this relates to is the study of Islam and the Quran. In the article a lot had started happening when the American soldiers started burning Quran's. The evidence of cause and effect is that now the American troop killed those innocent people the people of Afghanistan and the Taliban want revenge.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.084s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0552s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb