RIHLA #22


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
March 11th 2012
Published: March 11th 2012
Edit Blog Post

1. Summary:

Obama is appealing toward women in his re-election campaign. He appeals to women by using a new health care law that will change the way people are able to afford health care. He also appeals to women about issuing a bill stating that women are paid the same amount of money as men for working.

2. How does your current even relate to the topics of ideas that we have discussed in world history? Explain fully.

This current event relates to the topic regarding the relationship between leader and follower. This current event also relates to the role that women play in society. In the article, women are usually all about the democrats.

3. Is there evidence of cause and effect in your article? How so?

There is cause and effect in the article. The biggest one is the amount of support Obama gets from women will help him get re-elected as president because the article mentions that Obama is doing his best to appeal to the female population.

4. Powerful Questions...

-Why is appealing to women very important for the campaign?

I think I would need Obama to answer this question, or I would need some other article explaining the importance of having as much female support as possible.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.149s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0602s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1mb