Rihla 17


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
February 6th 2012
Published: February 6th 2012
Edit Blog Post

1) I do not agree with Castiglione's description of the ideal man. The ideal man for everyone is different. People have different preferences. While some men today may have some characteristics he described, they will not have all. Times today have changed and men are more unique and do what they please.

2) I think Castiglione thought men should live the way he described because it allowed them to focus on things, be able to protect themselves, and have great intelligence.

3) I believe it is better to lead through love because then you know what you are doing as a leader is liked or seen as great. If feared people only do as you say or do because they are scared of the consequences that follow, which is not right.

4)A leader throughout history that has lead through fear was Hitler. The Nazis and Jews both feared him. Nazis followed him because they were scared to die. They helped murder both jews and those who did not follow Hitler. They kept them in concentration camps , made them work, and fed them very little or starved them completely. Hitler abused his power and killed many innocent people. What he did was so unforgettable that it is still taught in History classes today.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.41s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0628s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb