RHILA #17


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
February 5th 2012
Published: February 5th 2012
Edit Blog Post

1. I do agree with Castiglione's description of an IDEAL man. His description describes a man who is more towards education and is able to manage doing other things: being athletic, respectful towards a woman, etc. I believe that if a man really knows what he wants and knows how to accomplish his goal he will be really successful. I do not think there are enough men that fit into Castiglione's description. Many people, especially guys, are more influenced by media. They want to be like the most famous rappers or do anything other guys are doing, just like girls do.



2. If all men acted the same everyone would be successful. No one would envy each other’s success because they know they are capable of making/inventing something better. If all men were educated the same way there wouldn't be many problems amongst each other.



<span><span>


3. Personally, it is better to lead through both. If a person leads through love, then it means that his/her supporters respect him/her because of the decisions that they make. However, it is also good to lead through fear. If someone has other people fear them, then those other individuals will always do what they say (leader) because they are afraid of them.



4. Adolf Hitler. Many individuals see/saw Adolf Hitler as an evil dictator. He was the leader of the Nazi army, who did terrible things to the Jewish population and others by placing them in concentration camps. One of Hitler's main goals was to get rid of the "internal enemy No. 1, the 'Jew,' who was responsible for all Germany's domestic problems". (http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/hitler.html) His hatred for the Jewish community began as a young adult. As soon as he was placed in leadership position "He quickly took dictatorial powers and began to institute anti-Jewish laws”. http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/people/adolf_hitler. Although he is viewed negatively, he did have supporters. The people who supported Hitler were people who, obviously weren't affected by any of the political changes. As a leader, "Hitler claimed credit and consolidated his position as a dictator, having succeeded in eliminating challenges from other political parties and government institutions"http://www2.dsu.nodak.edu/users/dmeier/Holhttp://www2.dsu.nodak.edu/users/dmeier/Holocaust/hitler.htmlocaust/hitler.html. When people were aware of Hitler's goal they supported him, but "These voters were strongly nationalistic in their political views and feared that the depression would deprive them of their standard of living". Hitler lead more through love because all of his supporters agreed with him, but there probably was feared that if they wanted to help the people in suffering something would be done to them.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.134s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0513s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb