RHILA 13


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
December 19th 2011
Published: December 19th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Based on all the videos and readings about each individual hero I think patrice millet is the most heroic. Watching the video I notied that patrice looked incredibly happy helping the children do something they all enjoyed. Patrice also helped feed the children giving them food to eat for possibly the next two days. Mr. Millet has cancer and will not be cured for his cancer, so instead of just sitting back and accepting the fact that he would die he wanted to make a difference. Patrice took something he loved, soccer, and now helps the poor children of Haiti become better individuals. He helps pay for their schooling which allows the kids to better their education and that can lead to the children helping more people when they become older. I think he is the biggest hero just based on the fact that he knows he is gonna die of this cancer and not only does he chose to help other succedd, but he is helping them build a strong character which they will need in throughout thier life. one day when those kids see a struggling child they will think about their hero Mr. Millet and give to tht child as he once gave to them.

if i had the chance to nominate someone as my hero for 2011 i would chose my aunt. she came back from serving over in iraq and soon had a child. she is a single mother and continues to amaze with how she is able to support not only herself but her child her younger siblings and parents all at the same time. with all that she has seen and witnessed over seas she continues to keep her cool and go on with the day as if she has everything under control.

Yes I believe we study heros throughout history;however, it depends upon whos view point we are looking through. i think the way the story is told determines who the heros are. For example Adolf Hitler was viewed as a hero to the German race and the United States and all other countries against them were enemies. when you look at it from the view point of an American Adolf hitler was viewed as the villian while everyone fighting against them were viewed as heros. The story always has two sides and is based upon whose side you stand on to determine whether or not who the hero is.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.061s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.04s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb