RIHLA #12


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
December 10th 2011
Published: December 10th 2011
Edit Blog Post

What exactly is shoe gazing?

Shoe gazing is wjen you go to a place, for example paris, and you take a picture of your feet instad of a a picture of a land mark. You are taking a picture of your first step or your first time at a place. It shoes where you have been and where you were. This is a more unique way to show where you have been, then the billion ordinary pictures of a landmark.



Have you ever participated in shoe gazing? Explain. (Feel free to add your own photo!!!)

Personaly I have not. I am not a fa of my feet and would rather not publice them on the internet.

Many people participate in shoe gazing because they are comfortable in their own shoes. They see their own beauty that way. When we think about current American culture, do you believe there are certain attributes that are considered to be "the beautiful norm?" Who establishes this norm of what "beauty" is?

Yes actually there are some attributes that are considered beutiful. A lot of people think curly hair is becutiful because it is very lively and pretty. Also, noses that are more smaller, compared to s bigger nose is pretty. I also see a lot of pepole think that make up is very beautiful. It shows how mature a person is and enhances your beauty. Though i do not believ that to be true. I think models, and beauty magazines makes these trends. They always say what is "In" and what is "out". They market new products that will help your hair stay shiny, or your eye lips coated in color for 12 hours.

What do you personally find to be beautiful in yourself or others? Explain (Be thoughtful and appropriate)

What I find beautifull in others is there hair. A lot of people look at hair as being beautiful. I do like new styles and hair color too. I think having straight hair is beautiful beincause it is easily mannageable and you can do so much more than with curly hair. Curly hair is so hard to make pretty because it is always so wild and it is hair to cut, and not evry hair style will do. I think if your haircut fits a person then it is beautful. I also perfer short hair, compared to ong hair. I think having short hair is more daring and shows your beauty, since it shows off your neck and shoulders.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.104s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0527s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb