RILHA #5


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois » Chicago
October 10th 2011
Published: October 10th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Steve Jobs embraced the ideas of Buddhism by exploring the world. He was fearless and was not weighted down by pressure or was very negative. Jobs was very open and trying to help the world by making it better with now, advanced technology. Also, Jobs was not trying to do something that gave him money or get him ahead of the game, he did something he loved and didn't mind doing.

“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” Is a quote by Steve Jobs that I can relate to. I want to live my dream and do what I not to do, not my mothers, fathers, sisters, or anyone. I want to be able to be happy to wake up each morning and go to work.

All of the technology that Steve Jobs did, starting with a wooden computer has affected us greatly. With each new advancement our economy grew. We were able to faster and quicker, to save time and help people in their daily lives.

These two articles that I have read relate to class because of how Steve Jobs lived his own life and affected others. He lived a certain way, very close to Buddhism. He was open minded, he had a good effort, frame of mind, etc. Jobs also affected how others lived and functioned. Companies were able to do things faster with the new technology. This had a huge impact on the world.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.057s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0386s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb