Kauai - Day 8


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Hawaii » Kaua'i
March 15th 2007
Published: March 15th 2007
Edit Blog Post

We needed to check out at 11 a.m. I wanted to sleep in, but Mr. Morning Person was all cleaning and packing and making a ruckus. So, I got up and got busy doing the same. We checked out early and drove around. We did some last minute souvenir shopping. We went to the grocery store to stock up on food for the flight---$30 worth of groceries that I wound up accidentally leaving in the back of the rental car :-) We went to Borders to buy books for the flight. We got to the airport around 2 or 3 and kicked it in a bar with our books. Our flight back to Honolulu was lightning fast and our layover wasn't very long. We slept and read and drooled on ourselves for most of the red-eye flight back to Seattle. It was a fantastic trip and our first real vacation together. Kaua'i could've had better weather for us and better food, but all-in-all we have many awesome photos, great memories, and no regrets (except for not using enough sunscreen!).

Advertisement



1st June 2007

disappointing
I give this entry only one snap up because of the lack of photos of drooling peeps. Also, could you have really taken the abandoned groceries on an airplane these days, anyway? Can't marlin jerky be fashioned into some sort of weapon?
2nd June 2007

Marlin Jerky = Weapon
I can assure you that Marlin Jerky could be used as a weapon. All you'd have to do is stick the open bay under someone's nose or cram some of it into someone's mouth, because it wound up being the most disgusting tasting and smelling thing ever. I actually think that I left it in the glove compartment box of our Ford. Oops.

Tot: 0.08s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0434s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb