The questioned asked " is the mini really suitable"


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Georgia » Savannah
April 23rd 2014
Published: April 23rd 2014
Edit Blog Post

Kate modelling the cargo spaceKate modelling the cargo spaceKate modelling the cargo space

See Kim, lots of room
The start, Pooler Georgia 31322 as its become known to us. Our daughter, Candice played ball at Thomas University, a small Southern Georgia community. She met, fell in love and married Mike Vitello. Candice and Mike have a brand new baby boy, Benjamin lives at 31322. Kathy and I were down for the birth, well actually for a total of 4 months.

Kathy and Kim are both retired and just pursuing the good life.

Now today started off with a setback, no title papers arrived in the overnight mail. Seems the previous owner had them locked in his Uncles safe at home.

Sooo that meant breakfast at the Omellete House in Pooler, now this isnt urban spoon, but I will certainly recommend the Southern cooking, hospitality and prices here. Lots off y'alls and honey's, I have to have the grits and I love the raisin/cinnamon toast

Decided that the previous owner could overnight the paperwork to Thomasville, where we will meet John Rainey for dinner.

Anyone familiar with Thomasville? Where should we go for dins?

Always try to stay away from the chain restaurants except maybe Crackerbarrels for Pecan Pancakes.

John is Thomas Universities
Charleston breakkieCharleston breakkieCharleston breakkie

This is brunch in Charleston SC. Poonams Porch, waffle an fried chicken. The tasty meter is a high 9.
minister, Goal Line Ministeries. He married Candice and Mike, great guy.

Thomasville is about a 4 hour drive from Savannah. I95 South to the 84 West.

And our choice of Stallions. The Cooper is a family version Clubman, 38 mpg , quirky definitely, Red and noticeable. Always someone commenting on it. Kate says shes wanted a Mini since she was 16. The cargo area is good with the seats folder.

"Its got 4 cylinders and uses em all, with an overdrive it just wont stall"

We will check out the Rose Gardens in Thomasville and spend the evening with John.

So do we go to Baton Rouge or The Big Easy? Would like to see New Orleans , but I think other than the French Quarters?

Let us know.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.113s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0731s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb