Kate and Kim XCountry Mini style


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Georgia » Savannah
April 23rd 2014
Published: April 23rd 2014
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

The Southron Route


The night before the start of a new adventure. I see myself standing on a corner in Winslow Arizona, when a girl my lord in a flat bed Ford. You know ,Route 66 , and the quintessential crossing of the good ole US of A.

Kate and I bought a MiniCooper in Charlotte North Carolina, and we are taking on the Southern Route. The Cooper is Bright Red, Mini calls it Chile Red and I am positive everyone has seen one in that colour.

We wanted to keep friends and family in touch with our shenanigans so here we are on travelblog.

This blog is double sided, as much as we want to share our adventure, we would like our friends to help create the adventure.

Take a look at our itinerary for the following days and give of some suggestions.

Where would you eat? Any particular city, town , community that you would like to see through us?

Whats the attraction that we need to stop for? You get the idea.

We will cover 500 miles a day unless Kim starts whining about his sore back , looking to stop for some herbal holistic relief, usually in the form of Belgium Pilsner.

Well , up early tomorrow to pick up the temporary plates and a Radar detector! The Cooper cruises above the limit way to easily.

Advertisement



23rd April 2014

Awesome
Wow this is totally awesome and I look forwards to reading your adventures!!

Tot: 0.088s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0429s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb