Temporary Interruption


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Pompano Beach
January 31st 2015
Published: January 31st 2015
Edit Blog Post

So sorry to have not updated recently. We received the news December 23 that the World Cruise would not take place but that we could continue starting March 22 in Singapore. We decided to take that option instead of canceling the whole thing. Some of our fellow travelers did and booked for next year. Who knows what next year will bring or even the next few months as we have learned the hard way.

Thank goodness for VRBO - we quickly found a place in Pompano Beach and we are so happy to be here. Another rough winter is in progress in the Northeast - sheesh! Enjoying the beach, and the added luxury of having my brother and sisters-in-law here, each for a month. Grandsons are coming down for a visit during there week off in February! All is well.

Please stay tuned as we are flying back to Albany on March 10th and fly to Singapore on March 19 (arriving in Singapore on the 21). Hopefully the ship will be in tip top shape and we will be on our way. Only 109 days instead of 180 - maybe this was a good thing...

Advertisement



Tot: 0.123s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 14; qc: 53; dbt: 0.0585s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb