Bye For Now, Mickey


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Orlando
January 23rd 2013
Published: January 23rd 2013
Edit Blog Post

Cynde at Fort WildernessCynde at Fort WildernessCynde at Fort Wilderness

Coming back from showering at the "Comfort Station".
Had a great last day at Disney today with a laid back visit to Hollywood Studios. Beautiful sunny weather and our favorite rides and attractions. We even experienced our favorite attraction, Tower of Terror, twice ! Thought I'd also attach a pic of me coming back from the " Comfort Station" at the Fort Wilderness RV Camp site where we are staying. Kind of reminds me of church/girl scout camp going down the road to shower, etc. I'll use the shower in Stormy in a pinch, but the campsite bathrooms are usually roomier!

We take off for our return trip home in the morning and will stay the night at "Camp Gulf" in Destin tomorrow night. Can't wait- a heated indoor pool and hot tub awaits us!

Bye for now, Mickey.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement

Great Pic of the Tower of TerrorGreat Pic of the Tower of Terror
Great Pic of the Tower of Terror

Our favorite attraction at Hollywood Studios!
Kenny is TerrorizedKenny is Terrorized
Kenny is Terrorized

At the Tower of Terror. Ok, we love the Tower of Terror.
Changing HatsChanging Hats
Changing Hats

At Hollywood Studios, Disney.


23rd January 2013

Where oh where are the comments?
Are you getting our comments in the blog? I can't find them! But we definitely sent them!
24th January 2013

Duh
Just figured out we needed to go in and "accept" the comments as they come in ( so if anyone says they don't like the blog, we can just delete- ha). I've accepted them all now so they should show on the public site. Thanks for all your comments- we are having a blast " sharing our travels" with you!

Tot: 0.158s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 40; dbt: 0.0526s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb