Day 2 Disney/MGM Studios


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Orlando
October 28th 2007
Published: October 30th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Day 2 - Disney/MGM Studios
We had checked the weather before we came down, and even when we arrived, the timeshare said we were going to have rain all week. Depressing, but we figured we’d make the best of it, either way. Today, however, was a welcome, beautiful Florida day. We could not have asked for more beautiful weather. Partly cloudy, slightly misty in the morning, but sunny and hot (and humid) the remainder of the day.
Today we ventured out into Disney/MGM Studios. It was a great (and exhausting!) day. The boys really enjoyed The Backlot Tour, MuppetVision 3-D, Playhouse Disney live on Stage, Tower of Terror (Ryan and Mom went on that one), The Beauty and the Beast Live on Stage show, Voyage of the Little Mermaid, and even Star Tours. We tried to split up some of the activities so Ryan could enjoy the older-aged rides, and Joshie could have fun on some of the rides and shows as well. Like Mommy and Ryan went to the Tower of Terror, while Dad and Josh went to the Beauty and the Beast show (Joshie really enjoyed that). By the end of the day, both boys were pooped, and ready for bed. By the time we ate dinner, and got back to the timeshare, it was already 9:30. Time for some rest so we can do it all over again tomorrow…at EPCOT!


Advertisement



Tot: 0.124s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.037s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb