Back to Florida


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Orlando
November 1st 2006
Published: August 24th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Hot Air BalloonsHot Air BalloonsHot Air Balloons

Something that I didn't expect was see the balloons. Most weekends early in the morning they would fly directly above us
We left Jellico, Tn and continued down I75 on our way to Florida. As we approached Knoxville we thought about visiting some friends, (Rick and Jane) but Judy reminded me that they were at Myrtle Beach at the time. Both of us had Doctors appointments to attend in Naples on the 4th so we continued on. Earlier in the summer we had made reservations at an RV Park just outside Orlando, called Lake Magic, so we stopped there for 2 nights and then onto Naples for the appointments. While in Naples we also returned to our storage unit and got rid of some more STUFF, and moved what was left into a smaller storage unit. I might add that all of this was possible because Ernie and Pam Gangl and Keith and Pam Vacarro came with their pick up trucks and helped out. Later we all went out for Pizza together. It was also the first time any of them had seen our new Land Yacht.
The next day we were back on I75 going north to Lake Magic to spend the winter months.



Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement

Hot Air BalloonsHot Air Balloons
Hot Air Balloons

The roar of the gas fired heaters that provide the hot air to lift the balloons would always alert us that they were there.


Tot: 0.117s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0409s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb