Miami here we come....


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Miami
June 6th 2014
Published: June 23rd 2017
Edit Blog Post

Backpacking Tampa, FlBackpacking Tampa, FlBackpacking Tampa, Fl

The adventure has begun!!
Geo: 25.729, -80.2374

Megabus.com thank you for the $11.50 bus ride to Miami. It was an awesome double decker with good Ac and reclining seats. Alex placed us upstairs and we rode in comfort to Miami. We did have our doubters on this great ride, with one person in particular, (Tapia), hoping for a funny story to go along with the great price. We made it almost all the way to Miami before her wish came true. Nearing the airport, our trusted driver apparently missed an exit. We quickly learned $11.50 did not buy us a driver that had been Miami before as we sat on the side of the highway listening to him on his cell telling someone he didn't know how to get to the airport. Well, we finally made it. Once at the hotel, I quickly realized I left my boots on the bus. Hiking in flip flops through the jungle was not an option. So, the late night run to Walmart began. The hotel staff felt sorry for me so I caught a ride there, but walk ran the 3-4 miles back to the hotel where I now watch zombies eat people with Alex through a bad internet connection. With that said, goodnight.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.04s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0213s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1022.9kb