day 49 and 50


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Miami
July 20th 2012
Published: July 23rd 2012
Edit Blog Post

day 49-Went downtown for the last time. all tried rum cake for the first time and it was gooood. went to the ice cream parlour. Came home, jenny and diane came round, went for a delicous meal on cable beach. Loz and jenny (pigs of the group) ate aloott of food and even went for the dominoes lava cakes.

Day50-Loz and nat wake up at 3am to head to the airport for miami. 4am they look for a taxi outside and no sign of one. the police passed by and gave them a lift to the airport. loz and nat felt very special. Loz and nat sing miami songs in the queue at nassau airport. The buzzer goes off as loz walks through customs and she had to take all her jewellery off and give it to the security guard who laughed at how much jewellery she had on. Nat goes to the vending machine and attempts to pay for a water with 5 cent coins. an hour later all her 5cents get stuck in the machine and she cries. Loz walks in the male toilets and the security man comes along to tell her shes in the wrong toilet. arrived in Miami, changed into our bikinis. Went to fritz and hired rollerskates. Crossing ocean dr road and nat goes flat on her face. Everyone in porsches and audis havin a good chuckle. Went back to the hostel to check in and found out our roomies were 4 french men from france and brazil in tight boxer shorts. description of the sexy males...1)Andy from little britain, 'jus of to ze beach' with a limp hand 2)Borat-sings 'i insetu pego' and wears ascis trainers for nights out. 3)edward from the lion the witch and the wardrobe after lying on the beach for 4 days and looking like a lobster. 4)'Patrice' in a french accent, sleeps naked. That evening went to love hate club which is miami inks club. Hummer picks us up and takes us to cameo nightclub. Nat had trainer socks for everyone in line who couldnt get in the club for wearing silly geeky shoes. Surrounded by puff daddys squirting champaigne over everyone. 'Miami bicth' remix comes on. Loz and nat lose all their mates and go on the strip for chicken. Borat comes in at half 5..think he had a good night!! loz gets stressed out with the locker and the door.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.094s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0543s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb