Vegas & Florida Bday bash, fishing adventures & gay pride halloween!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Miami
May 6th 2010
Published: May 6th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Two states is a great way to celebrate getting another year older so I feel fortunate being here.
Vegas for me comes alive especially on holloween. We just love it!

After having seen Vegas for the second time, we decided to venture in to the sunny and posh side of Miami for a few days.

We were lucky to get a blue convertible mustang which we road around 'Ocean drive' and blended in with the rich locals this area.

I especially love the basketball show that we watch for my bday. It was Miami heat vs Knicks.

Hanging out in the beaches was awesome followed by great food and amazing night life.

After Miami, we drove 5 hours to Key West, Florida. The sceneries along the way was phenomenal and with the car roof open, it was definetely way to get a perfect tan.

Florida is where our fishing adventure begins. Of course sacrifices have to be made which means getting up as early as 6 am.

Sadly we over-partied during the Gay pride holloween party so suffered massive hangover on the boat all day.


Additional photos below
Photos: 55, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



Tot: 0.077s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 8; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0582s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb