Day Twenty Five- Miami to Cancun


Advertisement
Published: May 30th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Woke up at 4am and were at Miami air port by 5 for our flights to Cancun, Mexico! We were very excited to just get there and RELAX as we had been going non stop the whole time. We started the trip saying 'we'll sleep when we're dead' and then throughout the trip exhaustion and a lot of fatty food changed the saying too 'we'll sleep and exercise when we're in Cancun'. We were excited to leave the crappy rainy weather in Miami but when we got into Cancun it was still overcast which was poo. The shuttle that I had organised got us to the resort in a flash and I was ridiculously excited. I have never been to a resort before (and I did a degree in it!) let alone an ALL INCLUSIVE resort with many pools and restaurants and a room looking over the BEAUTIFUL Riviera Maya coast. We got straight into our swimmers and went straight to the bar for our first free drinks then headed to the BEAUTIFUL beach, the water was so blue and SO warm! It was so refreshing after our draining travel schedule. That night we went to the buffet for dinner. The buffet was really good and had sooo many salad options. Whooo. We then went to Collage Bar where we met our new best friends Elfino and Miquel (the cute,old, short and pudgy bar guys) who loved giving us stroooong drinks and looots of shots! At the bar we met our other best friend for our stay Suzannah who was veryyy drunk and had ran away from the people she came with. We then went to the Michael Jackson show that was on in the theatre which was very cool. Suzannahs friends then found her and yelled at her and we called it a night.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.203s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0506s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb