South Beach Hotel - Miami Vegan Restaurants


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Miami Beach
February 2nd 2006
Published: February 2nd 2006
Edit Blog Post

South Beach Florida Hotel



South Florida Miami is definitely not a place to go if you don’t like to party. This place is so full of energy it wears you out quickly if you can’t keep up. We stayed at a little Miami hotel called The Clay Hotel. I chose it because there was a strong Hollywood history to the hotel. Lots of famous people not only stayed at this pink painted hotel, but they also shot movies here. Plus it was so unique we figured we’d give it a shot. We were quit pleased to see that it was a really nice hotel compared to the website.

For vegan restaurants in Miami we went to several Miami restaurants during our stay. The Beehive was actually really good with lots of great vegan cuisines to choose from. You’ve got to try the Jamaican patties if you go. They also have a great selection of vegan groceries to take back to the hotel.

Then there was also the Honey Tree, which is pure vegetarian and mainly vegan as well with a few dishes we couldn’t eat. The food there was excellent, so we went back several times during our vacation.

We also checked out Miami Juice which was mainly a juice bar that served some soups, pizza, and sandwiches. It was mainly vegetarian and very little vegan selections. Great smoothies though.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.099s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 13; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0526s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb