Starting our journey to Fort Lauderdale.


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Fort Pierce
November 19th 2018
Published: January 21st 2019
Edit Blog Post

After repacking all of the suitcases with the purchases, we now have 4 full cases instead of the 2 we left the cruise ship with.

We take a slow meander southwards on the A1A then go over the estuary onto the 1 still going south.

We made a few stops along the way for some final items and for some additional supplies.

Lunch today was at Cracker Barrel. This is another of our favourite eateries. George had the chicken dinner and there was honestly enough there for two of us except that Theresa is not keen on chicken on the bone. He managed to eat it all though and commented on how tasty it was.

Tonight we are staying at the Motel 8 in Fort Pierce. This gets us about half way to Fort Lauderdale for our flight on Wednesday.

As we have not done any clothes washing for a week, a little housekeeping is required and we used the hotel laundry to get everything clean. It was very reasonably priced and the dryers worked super well.

Tonight we traveled to a nearby Panda Express. This is a good quality Chinese fast food restaurant that we like to visit when in USA.


Additional photos below
Photos: 17, Displayed: 17


Advertisement



Tot: 0.164s; Tpl: 0.024s; cc: 12; qc: 29; dbt: 0.1154s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb