I want to live in Daytona beach


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Daytona Beach
August 30th 2010
Published: August 30th 2010
Edit Blog Post

After leaving St. Augustine’s Historic district we headed to an area called Valano, which is a beach town, with beautiful beach front houses and motels, but it was quite derelict, but cool; perhaps its busier in the high season.
We then headed to Anastasia Island, and were planning to stay there, we found a lovely motel, with a seafront pool and access to the lovely beach. However it was raining and felt really stormy so we decided to head to Daytona. We cruised the 50 miles, listening to Jacksonville rock (Guns and Roses and Nirvana) perfect American driving songs. We arrived in Daytona, and the sun was in the sky, finally! We are staying in a lovely motel and have a balcony which looks uninterrupted onto the beach and pool. The sea is wild, due to the hurricanes nearing the coast.
The weather is looking up for tomorrow, so sunbathing for me will be in store. The weather is said to hit 90-94 degrees next week, hot hot hot! I have decided that I want to come to Daytona for SPRING BREAK WOOOO. It would be awesome, however this is not going to happen, but it must be buzzing during this period.

Not long until the gay joins us and the A team are complete!


Advertisement



Tot: 0.065s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0392s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb