Day 41 - Contiki Day 19


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Cocoa Beach
August 10th 2009
Published: August 12th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Temp: 37 Degrees C

Bags to coach was 8. We got up a lil earlier to have brekkie as it was included and it was the buffett again. Couldnt stomach too much so stuck with the fruit and some bacon and eggs.
We drove for about 2hrs then stopped at St Lucie again where we had stopped two days prior. Jumped on the bus again and finally made it to sunny Cocoa beach by about 12:30. We couldnt check in until 2pm so we all hit the beach til then.
Went and checked in then wandered to the shops with Lauren, Marnee and Steve for some lunch. Had a grilled chicken salad, it was brilliant (finally, something semi healthy!!).
Went back to the hotel and hit the pool as i was over the sand. Stayed there for a few hours (all sunscreened up) then showered and met some of the others on the pier for dinner. Dinner consisted of a fabulous Banana and Strawberry thickshake and fish and chips... when by the beach..
Marnee and i then decided it was time to get a tattoo... a henna one, dont worry people!
After this we just headed back to the rooms as there wasnt alot else to do in Cocoa beach on a Monday Night.




Additional photos below
Photos: 19, Displayed: 19


Advertisement

Hugs!Hugs!
Hugs!

Dani and Me
Tattoo time!Tattoo time!
Tattoo time!

marnee gets a tattoo


Tot: 0.393s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 16; qc: 90; dbt: 0.1103s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb