Shopping 'til we drop


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Cape Coral
November 10th 2015
Published: November 12th 2015
Edit Blog Post

A bit cloudy first thng so decided to put kayaking off until tomorrow and head to the mall.

Had tea by the pool and hit the road for the half hour journey.

We had been to the Miromar outlet mall before so knew where we were going. Spent the next few hours buying essentials and non-essentials and a few gifts for friends.

Managed to grab a bite of lunch before round two. Some great bargains to be found especially in the Converse store, I could have bought half a dozen pairs but bearing baggage allowance in mind had to settle for two!

When asked my name in two stores was treated to renditions of songs by Adele the theme started four hears ago in California and seems to continue each time I visit the US so I go with the flow!

We were due to meet Nicola our property manager at 6pm and just about made it back because of rush hour traffic especially over the bridge.

Settled in for the evening and enjoyed a barbecue of shrimp for me and a burger for Alex.

Have become adddicted to the Homes and Gardens channel, all about real estate and property flipping and renovation, talk about busman's holiday!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.482s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 9; qc: 50; dbt: 0.1586s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb