Site seeing and dinner with friends


Advertisement
Published: July 25th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Dinner with friendsDinner with friendsDinner with friends

Jenn, Talo and Me at Tony and Joe's
We woke up early on the 17th, and headed to the hotel in DC. We stayed at the DoubleTree/Hampton in on Rhode Island Ave. The hotel room was absolutely beautiful. There was a dining area, living room area and sleeping area. The bathroom was also beautiful, it came complete with a bath tub large enough for two.

Once we got settled in, Christopher went off to meet his friend Kevin for a Yankee game, and I hit the northwest quarter for some site seeing. I was hoping to meet up with a World of Warcraft buddy, Talo earlier in the day, but was just as happy to meet up with him around 2. I was able to see several of the area attractions including the WWII memorial, Washington Memorial, the White House, Lincoln Memorial and dozens of monuments.

Talo dropped me at the hotel and I took a nap. I was woken up by Christopher coming back from the game. We had a little grown up time and then met Talo and his girlfriend Jenn downstairs. They took us to a wondrerful restaurant, Tony and Joe's. After enjoying great food and great conversation Talo and Jenn dropped us off.
Dinner with friends 2Dinner with friends 2Dinner with friends 2

Me, Christopher, and Jenn at Tony and Joe's
We were able to fall asleep in each other's arms, the way we used to.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.052s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0318s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb