Denver


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Colorado » Denver
July 31st 2009
Published: February 17th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Canyon - Denver


We arrived in Denver after leaving Grand Canyon National park and traveling up through south Colorado. Some of the most lush farm land I have ever seen is situated in South Colorado and would be any farmers dream to live there. With mountains in the background and wondrous lush green fields with woodland, it is no surprise that this land is prime retail area.

This was the second time I made my visit to Denver and it was a much better experience. This was because it was not a ghost town this time round and we had a good couple of nights out downtown. We were back in the city to drop one of us off so he could fly back to London.

The big 50 foot Blue Bear peering into a massive building was a great piece for a picture. The walk around town was nice with the people very polite and open to talk to. But the place to go and see is most certainly is the Colorado State Capitol building and surrounding area with some amazing buildings and a lovely park.

Other things to check out are the Cherry Creek Shopping District that have some really cool markets and generally nice atmosphere. Also the Coors Brewery has a cool tour that is worth the visit so you can see how America's best beer (my opinion) is made.

Would say that this it is worth a long weekend break for sure.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



17th February 2010

wow
u r really in such a great time. sure u will founnd one thng very wonder and which is that, excietment of seeing new place and sadness to loose old pplz and cities. are u feeling like that too. luv if u could call or sms me on 00 92 300 9217638. homw many pplz r there travelling with u

Tot: 0.042s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 25; dbt: 0.023s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb