USA- our last stop!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California
October 7th 2007
Published: October 7th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Its been a while, I know!!! But have decided to finish the blog off.
So USA- we Arrived in LA and had a few days to enjoy Hollywood and do all the star spotting stuff- although only saw one- Mike Tyson! We went to see all the famous peoples homes, which was cool to see how they live- Stupidly rich!!!!
We then headed to Anaheim where we were supposed to meet our tour that woukld take us from La to San Fransisco but as we arrived we found out that the tour had been delayed for a week so we were forced to stay here and wait. In this time we just chilled and one day went to Universal Studios.
A week later we joined our new group on a 2 wk tour. Our first stop was San Diego- we went to the famous zoo and had a very interesting night at a resturant that was themed that the waitresses were really rude, for example they made us wear plastic bibs and hats that had rude messages on! They would take our order with 'What you want then!!!'
Next we crossed the border into Mexico- Tijuana. Where we had mexican lunch and the crazy waiters would pour tequila down everyones throat- Literately! Then pick them up and spin them in a circle!
We headed to Sedona for some cowboy tour of the dessert and then reached the Grand Caynon in Arizona where we were in in shock at the size of this canyon- we went on a helicopter ride over the canyon, which was amazing- it felt as if we were on another planet!
Next was Las Vegas- such a fun place. We were treated to watch a fake marriage ion one of the wedding chapels where Elvis was the vicor LOL!
We got lost in the many casinos and watched the many different displays that were goig on 24/7.
Next was Bas lake where we stayed befire heading to Yosemite NP. We had a fun cabin party that went on till 3am then had to be up at 5.30am for our trip to the NP so you can imagine how we felt that morning!!!
Yosemite NP was beautiful although we didn't have the energy to explore propely.
Finally we reached our final destination- San Fransisco where we ended our trip on the bay and went to the Golden Gate Bridge.
Fountain showFountain showFountain show

Las Vegas
The next day it was time to go home and although we were sad that our long awaited trip had come to an end we were also excited to see friends and family and be able to do little comforts like warm showers and taking clothes out of a drawer!! so thats it ..done, well for now..................


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

Gambler!!Gambler!!
Gambler!!

Las Vegas
Golden Gate BridgeGolden Gate Bridge
Golden Gate Bridge

San Fransisco


Tot: 0.094s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0393s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.4mb