A few days in San Fran


Advertisement
Published: June 4th 2006
Edit Blog Post

We arrived in San Francisco from LA after spending the whole day on a bus! We are used to that now, so it's no big deal. First impressions of San Francisco, not as glitzy as LA but then not as bad as some of the less impressive areas. The greyhound station, however, was not in a very savoury part of town.

San Francisco was a bit of a blur to be honest; it came and went so quickly. We did a whole day walking tour of the district, which took all of 4.5 hours, the next day we couldn't walk! We saw all of the must see sights, the Golden Gate Bridge, the street with the most angles in the world and, of course, Alcatraz. All very interesting but to be honest, we are soo exhausted with sightseeing now!

We wanted to stay for an extra few days but they were all booked out as it was memorial day- so we ended up booking a Greyhound which took 14hrs to get us to Las Vegas, had we know it would take this long we would have flown into San Francisco and done it first as we ended up going back through LA anyway!


Advertisement



Tot: 0.141s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 66; dbt: 0.0707s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb