San francisco


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California » San Francisco
December 22nd 2010
Published: December 22nd 2010
Edit Blog Post

San Francisco has been fab, we have had great time after what was a bad start!!! We managed to get another hotel the day after arriving which was lovely, much better than the first and we could finally get a bath haha!!

There is plenty to do here and we have kept ourselves busy doing and seeing everything that is possible, which is why our legs are killing!!we have walked miles everyday which is tiring here as it is so hilly and there really steep hills, ones where liam made it to the top while I was still at the bottom haha!!! The thing we enjoyed most was Alcatraz, it's really weird actuallly being in there and seeing all the cells that are still as they were when it was a working prison and some of the attempted and successful escape attempts are unbelievable!!

We have also been to the golden gate bridge, golden gate park, twin peaks, coit tower, fisher mans wharf, china town, union square and plenty more!! We went on a bus trip on Monday that took us all over San Francisco and we got to see where mrs Doubtfire was filmed and the crookedest street in San Francisco!it was really good!! You will also be able to see from our pictures that we are really getting into this sight seeing business as have taken double the amount of pictures here than anywhere else lol we fit in nicely with all the japs taking pictures of anything haha!!we will upload them shortly!!!

Anyways going to go now as liam is getting on a me to get ready haha!!!

Speak to you all soon!!! Take care!!!

Xxxxxx

P.s we have not been able to reply to some peoples messages as they did not leave their email address!!! You will know who you are so if you send us another leave your email address and then we can reply to you, I think you have to register to do this!!

P.p.s mum, dad, deb, Laura and Amy can you download Skype please!! It is free to download on your computer and will mean we can call you for free on Xmas day!!! When you download it you go to add contact and search for liam charles ferrybridge!! It will be late morning when we ring as we will be ten hours in front xx



Additional photos below
Photos: 92, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



Tot: 0.061s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0376s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb