Shopping by Sandy


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California » San Francisco
December 12th 2010
Published: December 13th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Mike has been typing the blogs because he can spell plus writes much better and faster than me.
I know you ladies what to hear about the shopping......well the day stared at Westfields downtown it was MASSIVE. About 11 floors I think. We went to three stores Hello Kitty, Toy's R Us and someother toy store......I kid you not. Then over to this HUGH Gap store which had 60% off....YES 60% OFF....but grumpy kids and a little tired so no buying was done....then Macys which was packed to the brim but had 40% off.....VERY grumpy kids by now....so no luck there. Never mind early days on the shopping front yet.
Having a fad time nice city lots to do.


Additional photos below
Photos: 15, Displayed: 15


Advertisement



13th December 2010

Oh come on - I was all set to be jealous of the purchases and no purchases made......... But don't worry Sandy - I have full confidence in your shopping abilities! Cool to see all the pics too. Best I get off the computer and get some work done.
13th December 2010

Shoes
Wow no shopping yet! Hope you have extra bags for all those shoe boxes! Sounds like you are having a good time and so much still to go - keep up the good blog Mike.
13th December 2010

SHOPPING
note to self - leave kids at hotel with husband and shop alone!!!
14th December 2010

shoe boxes
Had to laugh out loud about the shoe boxes. Since the kids I have had to leave the shoe boxes in the shop. It would push the chief bag packer over the edge if shoe boxes appeared!! I really do deep down still what those shoe boxes!!
14th December 2010

Boxes
You could probably flatten them and cellotape them back up when you get home! Easy to pack then :-)

Tot: 0.338s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 8; qc: 52; dbt: 0.2441s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb